Wednesday, August 10, 2016 — 10:30 a.m.
SUPERINTENDENT: Jim Weening-349-0932; JUDGE: Terry Malone
1. Contest will be governed by the New England Ox Teamsters Association rules.
2. Oxen are entered at owner’s risk. The Corporation will not assume responsibility for damage to oxen, drivers, or any equipment or articles sent to the show.
3. Address any inquiries to: Jim Weening-349-0932.
4. All livestock require Rabies vaccination thirty (30) days before Field Days begins and a certificate to verify the vaccination.
5. Each puller must have a negative coggins certificate with them to weigh in. Also, out of state animals must have interstate health papers to participate.
6. Prizes: 1st-$160, 2nd-$120, 3rd-$100, 4th-$80, 5th-$70, 6th-$60.
1. Under 2,800 pounds at 10:30
2. Under 3,200 pounds at 1:00
3. Free-for-all to follow